We have an immediate opening for a GEEM – Designer/Drafter II for a Twelve Month assignment in Mebane, NC.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Must understand how to read and interpret NEMA/IEEE electrical diagrams
- Must have experience in EPLAN P8 (greater than 2 years desired)
- Minimum associates degree in electronics (or equivalent experience) desired
- Familiarity with NFPA Standards as they pertain to Electrical Drafting desired
- Experience in electrical design principles, schematic development, and panel layout diagrams
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.