If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer III for a 12+ months assignment in 41 Woodford Ave Plainville, Connecticut, 6062
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Mechanical /Electrical Engineer – support on productivity projects & Lab assistance. Industrial solution LV switchgear product lines.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering with 8-10 years of experience.
- Hands on experience on Low voltage switchgear (MCB/MCCBs/ACBs/Load centres /switches /Equipment’s) design and development. Awareness on technical specifications and UL, IEC, and ANSI standards.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Pro-E/ Creo, PLM & Bill of Materials.
- Working knowledge of Change Management, Six Sigma and Design for Reliability processes
- Global project coordination /management experience with cross functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.