If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a RoHS Materials Engineer for a 12+ months assignment in 41 Woodford Ave Plainville, Connecticut, 6062
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
RoHS Materials Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar through experience
- Fluent in English, strong interpersonal skills, good communicator
- Common business sense.
- Finished goods stock RoHS compliancy as done for RAW & HALB (+/- 100 000 SKU’s)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience with large excel files (+ 100 000 lines)
- Experience with SKU’s (RAW & HALB) to check from technology (+/- 200 000 SKU’s)
- Experience with Managing/monitoring inventory consumption of non-RoHS compliant material.
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with production planning and/or inventory control preferred
- Chemical background is a plus