If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Microbiologist I for a 6+ months (Possibility of FTE) assignment in Westborough, Massachusetts, 01581
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Required Experience and Education Degree
- B.S. degree in Biological Sciences or related field,
- Plus, three (3) or more years of QC microbiology laboratory experience with
- Minimum of one (1) year performing USP 788 by microscopy.
- With three (3) years of QC microbiology laboratory experience performing USP 788 by microscopy
- Knowledge of microbiological, chemical assays and equipment.
- Knowledge of standard aseptic techniques and/or common laboratory equipment use
- Basic statistic knowledge and dilution schemes.
- Ability to perform technical document preparation.
- Minimum Intermediate level on Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to perform technical document preparation
- Considerable technical and content knowledge of the job.
- Understands practical applications, able to solve complex problems, full mastery of regular situations encountered.
- Independently able to solve most problems and ambiguities by examine pertinent facts and evidence.
- Seeks direction for issues that cross functional areas and/or have broad impacts. Works under limited site supervision.
- Coordinates other activities beyond routine tasks. Recommends process improvements, meets or exceeds deadlines.
- Contacts outside of immediate work group are frequent and broad.