If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Analytics Engineer: Machine Learning for 12+ months assignment in Issaquah, WA
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Develop software algorithms and tools using Machine Learning techniques for segmentation, analysis and interpretation of greyscale cellular image data
- Develop and implement prototypes and solutions and demonstrate applications to real world problems by quick prototyping and validation
- Leverage your computer vision expertise to invent and implement algorithms for detection and characterization, recognition, structural and semantic understanding, and inference from images and image ensembles
- Leverage imaging physics to enhance algorithmic performance
- Employ software libraries, tools, practices to implement efficient, scalable, and reusable solutions
- Team with image hardware, control system developers to jointly develop solutions
- M.S Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields with a focus on Computer Vision/Medical Image Analysis using Machine Learning
- Hands-on ability to create Neural Network models on machine learning platforms such as TensorFlow/Keras
- Experience with GPU programming in the processing and manipulation of images
- Demonstrated ability to write Python and C++ code for quick demonstration of ideas as well as robust, efficient, scaled-up software systems
- Formal characterization of probability and derived techniques including data modeling and evaluation
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ph.D. in a field related to Computer Vision is preferred
- Deep hands-on experience building computer vision systems involving algorithm development in fields such as image segmentation, registration, tracking, feature extraction, detection, and classification
- Post-doctoral or industrial experience inventing and developing computer vision or medical image analysis algorithm
- Contribution to public domain codebases and/or significant github portfolio to demonstrate mastery and impact
- Create intellectual property by writing invention disclosures and filing patents
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.