We have an immediate opening for a Software Engineer for a 12+ months assignment in Chicago, IL
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Java or Java Script OR Master’s degree with 3 years of experience Java or Java Script
- GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
- Must be willing to travel (infrequent)
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Chicago, IL
- Experience developing web applications (Spring, RESTful, Jersey, RestEasy ,JAX-WS, Web Services)
- Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring Data)
- Experience with tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)
- Experience working on software projects in the Healthcare regulated domain
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.