Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Michigan? They are currently looking for a GIS Analyst to support their facility in Jackson, Michigan. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: GIS Analyst
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Duration: Until June 2020 (possible extension)
- Process and analyze data for a field inventory project.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with GIS solutions, software and processes.
- Run QA/QC routines on GIS electric distribution data.
- Creating business reports, supporting data reconciliation with various applications and systems.
- They should also have strong interpersonal, problem solving, writing skills while being able to work independently.
- They must be good at multi-tasking, as they handle several tasks related to technical analysis at the same time.
- Looking for strong knowledge of ESRI's ArcGIS Platform.
- Proficient in MS Office and an understanding of electric distribution networks is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Geographical Information Systems or a related field is required.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.