We have an immediate opening for a GIS Senior Developer/ Analyst for a Seven Month assignment in Ottawa, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 5 years – Significant and recent position related experience is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing;
- Ability to work effectively within a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to analyze and apply technical information;
- Ability to implement, configure, and administer Esri ArcGIS Server (version 10.x);
- Ability to use Esri ArcGIS Desktop (version 10.x) for mapping and processing geography data;
- Ability to design and program using languages such as C#, Python, shell Scripting, SQL;
- Ability to work with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server;
- Ability to design, implement, and manage Esri Spatial Database Engine (SDE) geodatabases;
- Ability to design, develop, and implement GeoProcessing tools and services.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.