Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Missouri? They are currently looking for an GIS Technician to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: GIS Technician
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: Until Dec 2019 (possible extension)
- Digitize assets related to Real Estate property management including but not limited to easements, deeds, leases, licenses, permits, and railroad agreements.
- Must be able to understand legal descriptions and metes and bounds.
- Perform QA/QC for GIS work for all documents submitted to Real Estate
- Digitize real estate assets
- Provide assistance to the real estate department for exhibit preparation
- Assist in mapping cleanup efforts
- Provide GIS support for GIS projects and initiatives as assigned
- Load as-built information from surveys and paper documents
- Load, reference, project and prepare data from outside providers
- Extract data and export into shape files or geodatabase
- Some college pursing a Bachelors or Masters in GIS, Geography, Planning, or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in GIS, Geography, Planning or related field is preferred.
- Strong communication and writing skills are required.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and proven ability to work within a team environment on complex and demanding projects.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.