We have an immediate opening for a Graphics Art Director on 3-month Contract to Hire assignment, in Cambridge, MA.
We’re looking for someone who is nimble, flexible, and a go getter attitude. This individual is someone with a passion for creative, innovative, graphic design, focused on concepting. We’re looking for an art director who loves digital campaigns and can bring concepts to life with jaw-dropping skills.
Top Skills Needed for the role:
Skill 1 – Excellent Adobe Creative Suite (illustrator, photoshop, InDesign, etc.) skills
Skill 2 – a passion for creative, innovative, digital design, focused on concepting
Skill 3 – someone who is nimble, flexible, and a go getter attitude
- 3+ years of agency experience.
- A passion for design and conception
- Ability to take ownership of projects from concept through to completion
- Consistent record of taking on, interpreting and delivering design projects within agreed deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative
- Understanding of design principles and an awareness of graphics and Design trends – it is ideal but not essential
- Design experience with an emphasis on digital and social
- An outstanding portfolio
- A passion for digital and learning about new innovations
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.