GTAW Automotive Welder
- Newmarket, Ontario
- Permanent, Day Shift
- Up to $33 per hour depending on experience
- Production Incentives, Mostly Employer Paid Benefits, RSP Matching
- Stable Work Environment and Opportunity for Advancement
Are you looking to work with an established organization that works with Tier 1 Automotive companies? Do you enjoy working in a team-focused shop environment?
Ian Martin Group is working with an OEM Component Manufacture that services the Automotive Tooling and Aerospace sectors. They are passionate and driven to be an industry leader in manufacturing precision machined components including Research and Development.
As our new GTAW Automotive Welder, you will enjoy seeing a project from start to finish, like to be hands on and help out where you can in both Production and Die Casting.
Your tasks will include:
- Prepping materials including simple assembly of die casting components
- Perform welds that meet specified criteria including being air tight
- Work in both Production and Die Casting as needed
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. Our client knows that top talent can be anywhere in Canada, and if this sounds like the role for you, they will assist in relocation.
- 5 years of GTAW Welding of Steel and Aluminum
- Automotive Certified Welder is preferred or willing to obtain
- Fabrication skills and mechanically inclined
- Willing to learn and to be trained in best practices
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.