If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Help Desk Analyst for a 6+ months assignment in Buffalo, NY
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Experience in using active directory, making technical config changes on backend systems without disruption.
- Experience in using IT systems and relevant software to raise (when needed) and manage incidents tickets
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills to identify trends in issues reported and identify areas for improvements.
- Experience of the concepts, objectives and life-cycle of Knowledge Management activities
- Knowledge of ITIL governance and control processes and procedures
- Flexible, adaptable and able to learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong focus on detail, documentation development and quality assurance
- Deskside support operates Monday-Friday 07:00-19:00 (excluding holidays) so will work on a shift rotation basis
- Will need to have a valid driver’s license and access to a car for moving between National Grid locations
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.