We have an immediate opening for a Help Desk Analyst III for a Six Month assignment in Syracuse, NY.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Experience in using active directory, making technical config changes on backend systems without disruption.
- Experience in use of call center type telephony solutions.
- Experience in using IT systems and relevant software to log incidents raised.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills to identify trends in issues reported and identify areas for improvements.
- Experience of the concepts, objectives and life-cycle of Knowledge Management activities
- Knowledge of ITIL governance and control processes and procedures
- Flexible, adaptable and able to learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong focus on detail, documentation development and quality assurance
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.