Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Help Desk Analyst III for a Two Months assignment in Syracuse, NY.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
As a Tech B@r technician, you are the face of IT, providing immediate walk-up support to internal employees. Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high degree of empathy are a must. Looking for a candidate who has proven to go above and beyond on previous assignments. Have a passion for customer service and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Provide White-Glove concierge level customer experience supporting internal employees directly.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Provide constant updates to your users to keep them in the loop with where we are with their issue.
- Enjoy meeting people and building relationships.
- Can communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms.
- A sense of urgency, but also the ability to keep your cool.
- Inviting personality
- A burning desire to solve problems.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Ability to take notes and record all interactions and steps taken with the users. Experience with at least one ticketing system (Service Now, Remedy, HEAT, etc.)
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues including; remote access, Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity.
- Supports users on applications and tools within the environment including; Office, Windows, RSA, WebEx, Jabber, Yammer, etc.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web Access, with experience resolving complex problems and assisting users with advanced functionality.
- Experience supporting mobile devices (IPhones, IPads, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
- Strong Windows 7/Windows 10 experience in an Enterprise Environment, Mac experience a plus
- Working knowledge of video collaboration tools (Video Conferencing, Webex)
- Ability to follow proper escalation paths
- Ability to keep work area clean and organized
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.