Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: High Speed Electrical Engineer– I on a 08 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR USA.
The individual will work with the other team member to develop, – Validate high speed PCB design, assembly, and testing.
- The ideal candidate will have BS or MS degree, in Electrical, RF / Microwave Engineering experience in hardware or high speed electrical design and test in industrial environment.
- Direct exposure to high speed / RF board design and – Validation with transmission IIne, BGA, flip chip is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of analogue and digital electronics, familiar with commercially available ICs such as opamp, DC-DC converter, ADC, DAC, etc.
- The individual needs to be an experienced user of measurement equipment such as – VNA , Communication Analyzer, DCA, digital scope, and TDR, and familiar with S-parameters, Eye diagrams.
- Experience with 10Gbps+ optical transceiver product design, test are big plus.
- This is an entry level position and manager will be training the CW to what they need.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.