Typical activities in this role include:
- Providing support within the Human Resources function, this may include compiling employee statistics, basic administration of benefits, payroll, sickness schemes and records etc.
- May have delegated responsibility for some personnel administrative activities such as maintenance/reporting of the Human Resources database and other Information Technology systems.
- May offer basic advice to managers and employees only on issues involving policy and procedure questions.
- Requires 4-7 years of related experience.
- Recruitment coordination experience
- Experience with HR systems and data entry
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.