HRIS Business Process / Systems Analyst – Permanent Job Opportunity
The location: Tiverton, Ontario
Our client located in West of Ontario is searching for a HRIS Business Process / Systems Analyst to support their HR Systems.
- Solid knowledge of HR data structures and interrelationships within an HRIS solution
- Strong analytical and technical skills to gather, interpret and report on data from various sources such as data warehouses and transactional systems
- A customer service orientation with a demonstrated track record of partnering with users and business clients to resolve problems and generate creative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi project environment with shifting priorities, and the ability to reassess and reprioritize competing business needs
- Understanding of ERP systems, including Workday would be an asset
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail, analytical, and excellent problem solving skills
- Expert computer proficiency (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) and interest in developing technology
- 6 – 8 + years of experience in Computer Science /Business / Human Resources fields
- Experience with Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) is an asset
- Experience with, and a strong understanding of, hire to retire HR processes, including performance management, compensation, and benefits
- Experience with HR data Integrations to internal and external business systems
- Knowledge of ITIL and Business Analysis principles
- Responsible for supporting the core HRIS and other HR technology and related integrations
- Responsible for configuration of enhancements, break-fix and resolution of problems to support day to day operations including working with IT to ensure ongoing availability of HR systems
- Contributes to the review of changes, impact analysis, and regression testing arising from various Human Resources initiatives, including systems upgrade/implementation
- Develops systems requirements documentation / specification, conducts testing, prepares and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test scripts and supports data conversion activities as required
- Provides expert technical judgment on business processes and systems to support the development of effective strategies for optimum operation, development and improvement
- Performs tasks involved in the various stages of the system development cycle, including business process re-engineering
- Provides strong specialist support, often necessary to influence, persuade or educate others on the objectives and details of Human Resources systems and processes
- Produces ad hoc reports for business as needed
- Responsible for all aspects of Organization and position management including creation and maintenance of organizational structures, position management and configuration of Workforce Plans as defined by the business
- Provides analytical support in order to develop models, tools and reports to manage business risks related to Human Capital Management
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of monthly reports, as well as testing all scheduled reports to ensure that configuration change impacts are identified and adjustments made as required
- Develops models to predict risk and other key dimensions related to hiring, workforce assessment, staff movements, attrition modeling and personnel cost planning
- Plays an integral role in supporting Labour Relations, including supporting collective bargaining through the development of analytics
- Perform other duties as required
Compensation: Salary + 15 % bonus + an excellent benefits package
About the Ian Martin Group
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.