Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a HR Operations/Recruiting Assistant to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft office products.
- Experience with HRIS or ATS systems a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to think flexibly and re-prioritize tasks as needed.
- Scheduling interviews and arranging logistics between candidates and recruiters, managers, and interview teams.
- Perform audits of data entry, new hire information, and various other data points.
- Maintain confidentiality of all HR related and sensitive matters.
- Manage Background and employment checks.
- Assist with records retention.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.