Our market leading integrated energy company has an immediate need for an HSE Advisor to join their team in Argentia, Newfoundland. This would be a one year contract position with a very good chance for extension for the right individual.
Reporting to the Site HSE Lead, this position shall ensure that identified health, safety, environment and security requirements are implemented by appropriate personnel and contractors. As well the position shall also ensure that HSE processes are being adhered to (audit/assess) in accordance with site standards and legislated standards for HSE.
- Conduct Audits/Inspections on the CGS site
- Conduct or participate in Incident Investigations as required
- Review contractors HSE related documents, plans, procedures etc.
- Conduct/participate in and review risk assessments as required
- Monitor contractors HSE processes and ensure application to all activities
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma/Certification in Occupational Health and Safety
- 10 years experience in HSE Advisor role
- 5 years oil and gas experience
- 5 years HSE Audit and Inspections
- 5 years Incident and Investigation Techniques
- 5 years HSE Plan Development and review
- Regulatory Awareness
- Behavioral based Safety
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.