- Please Use Attached Job for Specialist II, Identity & Access Management 48484*
- The Specialist II, Identity & Access Management provides senior level program and technical leadership and creativity in evolving our client Identity and Access Management (IAM) technology capabilities and controls. This role will be responsible for designing and deploying IAM solutions and working with application and shared service teams to continuously design and deploy robust identity and access control solutions to protect client critical assets.
- Lead the design and deployment of solutions on four unique Identify Access Management Strategies:
- Employees, Contractors and Sourced Staff, Privileged Access and Customers (Corporate and Consumer)
- Lead the selection and procurement of third-party products and services to support the evolution of the program
- Drive continuous improvement in IAM processes and the adoption of new processes and technologies with the objective of deep integration into organizational processes
- Work with shared service teams, TIS business teams and the business to prioritize enhancements or improvements to provisioning, de-provisioning, user lifecycle and access provisioning into the IAM platform.
- Ensure that IAM technology and controls provide direct support for SOX, client Security policies and other regulatory requirements.
- Act as a main interface point for all technical IAM guidance provided by the team.
- Proactively identify potential sources of cyber security risk, prioritizing them based on various factors (level of effort, budgetary requirement, timing, operational requirements and business priorities), and provide recommendations on paths forward.
- Continuously develop, enhance, document and communicate cyber security best practices, processes, and standards.
- Provide cyber security technical leadership and guidance for TIS operational teams, leading to an atmosphere of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Develop briefings on security initiatives and communicate them to senior leaders and a non-TIS audience.
- Coordinate and perform other senior technical duties as required
- Degree/diploma in Information Systems, Information Security, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Ten (10) or more years of related experience in IT roles, with a focus on Security, Operations, Architecture, Development, Integration & Design.
- Ability to work on and continuously deliver on numerous competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, technical writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with teams, be a thought leader, and drive innovation.
- Experience articulating strategic business problems and providing detailed options
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with global teams, develop staff, be a thought leader, and drive innovation. Extensive understanding of IT risk and cybersecurity compensating controls
- Experience with decision making authority and the ability to engage stakeholders for decision making
- Strong working knowledge of technologies used in IAM
- Experience with convergence between physical and logical access systems