Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for an Industrial Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 6+ months
Location: North York, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience in Manufacturing & Environment
- Knowledge of PCB, PBA, BOX, CABLE ASSEMBLY TECHNIQUES.
- Launch new product manufacturing to strict delivery schedules by closely coordinating with the Thales Contract Manufacturers, Hardware Engineering, Test Engineering and Procurement teams to ensure the manufacturing and delivery of new hardware to delivery and quality requirements are achieved.
- Reviewing and implementing performance improvement plans with approved Thales Contact Manufactures with the goal of improving quality and on time performance:
- Shop floor work instructions and SPC for technician training and training validation. Process controls for manufacturing and testing.
- Usage of control information to improve manufacturing yields and future design.
- Frequency and validity of the data being collected
- Evaluate process repeatability and stability.
- Process flow diagrams, status, and control plans.
- Procedures for out-of-specification, conditions, special cause variation, stop work, Engineering Change Notification, etc.
- Process and equipment validations.
- Reliability and performance of plant facilities, production and administrative systems. Including maintenance standards, schedules and programs.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.