Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for an Integration Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 4 months
Location: North York, Ontario
To perform analysis, design and integration activities in the verification of software for train control systems on lab hardware
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Knowledge of Software Development Environment (Desktop Simulator, Target Simulator.)
- Knowledge of standard networking concepts (subnets / protocols / utilities)
- Knowledge of Linux system administration and Windows power user
- Ability to write robust scripts and lightweight applications
- Knowledge of railway signaling techniques
- Understands and follows the company's processes and procedures for developing vital software
- Understands and follows the company's processes and procedures for developing non-vital software
- Understands and follows the company's processes and procedures for developing infrastructure software
- Understands and follows the company's processes and procedures for developing network interconnections
- Understands and follows the company's processes and procedures for developing software and hardware interfaces
- Integrates multiple subsystems together to verify solution meets performance and functional targets
- Develops tools to automate checks and integration points
- Produces the software requirements analysis, designs, codes, debugs, write test procedures and tests software code used for integration
- Reviews software requirements analysis, designs, code, test procedures and test results
- Perform engineering testing in the lab and desktop environments and investigates problems reported from the field.
- Prepares reports, giving findings on problems
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.