Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a C developer to support the team.
Duration: 5+ months
Location: North York, Ontario
Key Job Functions:
- Understands & follows the company’s processes & procedures for developing mission critical software
- Develop real time systems in C
- Designs, codes, debugs, write test procedures & tests software code.
- Reviews code, test procedures & test results
- Analyses & implements correction for defect reports
- Perform engineering testing and analyzes issues from the field
- Solves the tasks in the best technical & timely manner such it will help the team performance. Looks for opportunities & makes suggestions for improvement
- 5+ years of working experience in software development in C
- Command of the scripting languages, preferably Python
- Experience with black box and white box testing and continuous integration frameworks
- Familiar with source control tools (git, Clearcase, etc)
- Excellent analytical skills, able to diagnose issues based on field logs & correlate events to failures
- Strong technical writing & communication skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills, writing & verbal skills
- Embedded development for ARM based microcontrollers
- Familiar with agile work environments, test-driven development, & continuous integration
- Working knowledge of modern software engineering practices, methods & tools
- Experience with large mission-critical & multi-platform heterogeneous systems
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.