Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor 3 to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Ingersoll, ON N5C 4A6
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years of experience*
- Must be available for all three shifts/ OT is mandatory/ weekend shifts included in rotations*
- Welding/ Body shop
- Automotive preferred
- Monitor Process Monitoring and Control, respond to issues
- Review MA's PM and work assignments
- Create shift notes and/or PSR's
- Use Maximo to manage PM's and Work Orders
- Conduct mainpower planning
- Use the Pre – Task Planning Yellow Card
- Attend pre-shift and end-of-shift meetings
- Update level IV business board
- Business Plan Deployment (BPD) review with Team Leaders
- Perform Golf cart pre-op, zone drive
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.