Our Banking Client in LaSalle, Quebec is looking to hire a Bilingual Technical Help Desk for a 12+month contract opportunity. The successful candidate will be working with various teams across the bank, across various lines of business and other technology teams as well.
Daily Job Duties Include:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity
- Review user inputs and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken
- Review technical processes, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
- 1+ years of work experience in a Help Desk position
- Bilingual – English & French
- Client/Customer Service experience
- Technical Knowledge/Experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience supporting a Citrix environment
- VPN experience
- ServiceNow experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.