Our client who is a leader in the North American Financial Services market has an immediate need for a Senior Product Manager. This is a Six (6) month contract located at their head office in Calgary. The role will be remote until the pandemic restrictions are lifted.
Description of Work:
- Translate relevant elements of the product/program vision into a clear Channels & Integrations strategy for Team Member Tools experience, (and especially for the Team member facing experience of Customer Identity and Access Management [CIAM] ).
- Build great stakeholder partnerships across different business value streams (Including UX Teams, Architects, Security Developers and others) to drive activities across the product life cycle.
- Create and maintain well-defined product roadmaps with the flexibility to pivot and align with fast-changing business drivers/enterprise priorities.
- Co-Lead cross-functional product teams composed of Architects, Researchers, UX Designers, Developers etc.
- Functionally decompose product from roadmap level to delivery/scrum level (Increment Planning / Story Mapping / Backlog Management etc.).
- Discover, Decompose, Define, Prioritize and fully own product requirements for all channels and integrations capabilities
- Accountable for the creation and management of all product management artifacts including but not limited to; Product Roadmaps, Product Backlogs (User Stories), StoryBoards, Release management plans and others.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A passion to solve problems and create value leveraging digital technologies.
- 5+ years of product management experience in the enterprise software space
- Strong skills and demonstrated understanding of software platforms and architecture.
- Proven experience eliciting (discovering), scoping, analyzing, specifying, validating and documenting product requirements through collaboration with both business and technical stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of working experience with Scrum as an agile framework for product development and delivery; as well as a general understanding of agile software development practices and SDLC methodologies.
- Good understanding of application architecture practices and platform/API services & products.
- Ability to work independently, apply judgment, maintain stable performance under stress and flexibility in an evolving work environment
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.