We have an immediate opening for a Technical Sound Designer on a 6+ month assignment extension beyond, in Plantation, FL, USA.
A Technical Sound Designer at client contributes to both Mixed Reality experiences in current production and conducts R&D on behalf of advanced concepts. Your work forms the connective tissue between the creative and technical arts. You will work with both a small team dedicated to developing innovative audio tools and workflows for a cutting edge Mixed Reality platform and with cross-disciplinary teams supporting the integration of music, sound design, dialogue and audio behaviors.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience integrating audio in game engines (Unity/Unreal)
- Highly proficient in Wwise, and familiar with other middleware solutions
- Substantial knowledge of scripting for game engines and audio middleware (Familiarity with C#, C++)
- Background in Audio Engineering (Recording, Mixing, Mastering)
- Conduct field and studio recordings; produce, edit, mix and integrate sound effects.
- Mastery of current pro audio tools (digital audio workstations, microphones, outboard gear)
- Passion for developing best practices and innovative audio integration techniques for interactive games and Mixed Reality Experiences
- Ability to provide and accept critical feedback in a professional manner
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.