Do you want to work for one of the largest “Digital Transformation” company in New York? They are currently looking for an “Senior Digital Marketing” to support their facility in New York, NY. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
This role is responsible for day-to-day strategy development and stewardship for CDM programs across the full life cycle from conception and proposal through creative briefing, production and insights reporting.
The ideal candidate should have experience developing CRM programs rooted in consumer behavior and 1st party data insights. They should be comfortable navigating ambiguity and providing clarity and focus for cross-functional teams. They should be detail oriented with an ability to maintain a view of the big picture. In addition to owned CRM channels, the ideal candidate should be comfortable working across the paid media environment in collaboration with media specialists to develop addressable audience programs in social, search, and programmatic OLA/OLV. They should also be comfortable developing programs that span across email and .com channels.
- 5-7 years of Data and Marketing Strategy experience
- Strong CRM experience
- Previous experience working on email campaigns
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Having excellent analytic, problem solving and communication skills
- Express complex ideas in conversation, presentation and prose
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative input from multiple sources to generate insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Write insightful creative briefs and steward the creative process
- Originate and edit presentations to create excitement and sell ideas
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous and dynamic environment