Our client, a reputable leader in building automation systems, is looking for a Sales Estimator to provide project estimation and assistance to the sales
The Sales Estimator is responsible for providing a complete estimate consisting of take off sheets, control sketches, coordination with electrical subcontractors, assist in preparing scope letters, researching field instrumentation and conducting site surveys.
- Provide accurate estimations with low risk and low cost
- Assists sales team with estimates, walk-throughs and field surveys.
- Assist in creating scope letter for each project.
- Review specification and control schematics.
- Provide clear documentation on estimates and proposals.
- Provide backup support for quotes and deviations from specifications.
- Work with entire internal team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with other Sales Engineers and Project Engineers to deliver quality results.
- Knowledgeable in DDC control theory and HVAC systems.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience providing estimations
- Possess thorough understanding of mechanical systems and automation selection.
- Committed to integrity in business.
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Possess valid provincial motor vehicle license and safe driving record.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 and Microsoft Office
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related discipline is required.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.