Email Marketing Analyst (51388)
Start Date: ASAP
Position Summary: The Analyst is responsible for gathering requirements from the client and internal teams for email campaigns. Using the functionalities within ExactTarget, the Analyst will create campaign journeys, put together the email, conduct testing and launch the campaign.
Content Builder – put email together
• Work with clients’ creative/marketing teams to create emails in Exact Target. Use of dynamic content blocks is a plus.
• Knowledge of Ampscript within emails and CC/BCC functionality is a plus
• Candidate should be experienced in configuring journey based on client business needs, i.e: (must have)
o Re-entry only after exit, etc.
o Auto-suppression logic, email categorization (transactional vs commercial)
o Set up of Entry source: Journey DE
? DE to source journey data from
• Candidate will need to build journey using the at least the following journey activities (must have)
o Entry Source: audience selection
o Decision Splits
o Engagement Splits
o Exit Criteria
o Testing journeys
o Activate journeys
o Update Contact activities
o Wait/Wait Until steps
Automation Studio (nice to have)
• Candidate will need to utilize Scheduling/File Drop Triggers activities in Automation Studio to achieve client needs, as we as
o SQL Activities