Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Missouri? They are currently looking for an Engineer (Underground) to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Engineer (Underground)
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Duration: Until Dec. 2019 (possible extension)
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 6 – 9 years of related experience
- Basic drafting position to map gas & electric facilities for special projects such as automated metering and updating gas premise information.
- Mapping and correcting existing electric facilities using company’s GIS system.
- The ideal candidate will have underground engineering experience with the following tasks:
- Analyze distribution system performance and provide engineering solutions and improvements related to the electric distribution system.
- Perform long-range planning activities for the distribution system.
- Serve as the focal point for the customer including the proper application of rates, rules/regulations and policies, and project coordination from design to construction.
- These activities involve analyzing customer requirements and specifying needed company facilities, working closely with customers, their consultants/contractors, public entities and personnel to assure tasks are completed in an efficient, timely manner.
- Provide technical support to estimating, construction, operating, and other departments, and coordinate projects with company personnel, government agencies, and other organizations.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of division and function goals.
- Identify and implement improvements in district operations to control costs and improve productivity.
- Participate in special projects or task teams as required.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.