Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Validation Technician on a 6 months long assignment extension beyond, in Chandler, AZ, USA.
The candidate will possess the following:
- Communication skills, specifically interacting with Design Engineers to use analog measurement equipment.
- Ability to use bench test equipment and follow a test plan to make high precision analog measurements.
- Ability to methodically and Iogically work through test setup issues and resolve them.
- Basic solder and board modification skills.
- Organizational skills to support Iab structure and day to day maintenance routines as needed.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.