Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Embedded Linux Software Developer in Markham, ON
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Our company is seeking Embedded Linux Software Developers to work on a small, agile team to develop technical proof of concepts for a hardware virtualization strategy utilizing Linux and Container specific technologies.
- Tasks include the design, implementation, testing and documenting Linux container-based C/C++ software applications.
- Strong C/C++ development skills
- Embedded real-time software development and operating systems
- Container technologies (including secure deployment and distribution)
- Experience with Perl, Bash scripting
- Build systems: Make, CMake, Autotools
- Message brokers: MQTT, REDIS
- APIs: REST, RPC
- Databases: (non)SQL, JSON based
- Ethernet, TCP/IP protocols
- Secure network protocols (SSH, SSL/TLS, SFTP, FTPS)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix system configuration and startup
- Linux UI design and frameworks
- DevOps, Agile technology (Jira), configuration management
- Unit testing (frameworks) and documentation
- Linux drivers and kernel modules development
- Experience in high-performance data processing, embedded device controls and user space drivers are pluses.
- Data model development
- Industrial communication protocols