Do you want to work for one of the largest "Healthcare" company in Ohio? They are currently looking for a "Controller" to support their facility in East Cleveland, OH. If you're interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Technical Controller will be responsible for US GAAP compliance, financial statement preparation, best practice procedures, business management and controllership project management.
- Be well versed in accounting principles, particularly revenue recognition and inventory costing.
- Have a solid foundation to research technical matters and arrive at GAAP compliant recommendations and implement them as needed.
- Ensure the business is compliant with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Understand key business risks and internal control framework to focus efforts and look forward.
- Develop a solid understanding of the financial statements and prepare analysis and commentary.
- Assist with standard and policy implementations/changes.
- Function as a liaison with auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements, including necessary journal entries.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly account reconciliations.
- Support ad hoc analysis requests.
It is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with ten to fifteen years of accounting and finance experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders.
Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA and MBA preferred
- Financial systems expertise
- Solid, current knowledge of GAAP