| || |
We have an immediate opening for an Analyst role for a contract position in Waltham, MA.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Develop and maintain work plan for contractors
- Maintain and enhance MS Access tool for contract management
- Enhance and own an SRM tool to track suppliers
- Assist team in research and reports
- Team PEx HUB owner
- Provide bid schedule reports
- Support the team as needed from a technical perspective
Knowledge & Capabilities Requirements:
- Microsoft Office applications, especially high level of Excel and Access.
- Analytical Skills – Creating different reports and analysis
- Capable of converting a wish list of information into a functional, well designed automated report
- Public Speaking – Must be comfortable speaking in meetings and explain data
- Stakeholder Management – Develop and maintain a relationship with all stakeholders. Individual should expect to check in with all stakeholders and periodically meet face to face with key players. Need to be comfortable working with others and directing them in order to get the information needed
- Travel – travel will be rare. Some meetings will require trips between Waltham, Albany, Syracuse, Brooklyn and Long Island. Expected overnight travel should be for less than 5% of the time.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.