Our client in Regina, SK is looking for a JDEdwards Enterprise One (JDE E1) Solution Architect for a 1 year contract.
The Solutions & Architecture team provides architecture and information management services, focused on business, information, integration, security, and technology domains. This group delivers IT technology and service planning, business capability development and road mapping, as well as delivering high quality and effective solutioning services to the PDO as well as directly to the business.
An emerging focus for the Solutions & Architecture group is establishing and delivering an Information Management (IM) program including governance, content management, metadata management, and master data management practices. This extends to service delivery for IM products and tools as well as collaboration and content management services for the business.
- JDEdwards Enterprise One (JDE E1) solution experience – Especially in the areas of Asset Management, Supply Chain Management, as well as in the areas of Financial Management and Human Capital Management
- Any solutions associated with Asset Management, Asset Performance Management and Asset Related Analytics solutions in the natural gas, pipeline or similar industry
- Customer Services (Oracle Customer Care & Billing for Distribution Customers; and any Transmission CIS solutions)
- Stakeholder Relationship Management solutions (such as Microsoft Dynamics or Oracle CRM)
- Regulatory Compliance solutions in the Pipeline industry
- Environment Health and Safety solutions
- The resource will have a minimum 10 years of recent and practical IT experience, including several years working as part of an architecture team, and have a broad and solid understanding of architecture principles, solutions design, and IT trends. Ideally the resource will have:
- Experience leading solution selection, design and implementation as part of a project team.
- Experience as a solution architect on 3 or more projects from selection to implementation.
- Practical experience communicating technical concepts to the business and project teams.
- Experience working closely with business to solve technical and process problems.
- Experience working in a utility or engineering industry.
- TOGAF Certification.
- North American job experience.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies.
- Certifications within the six (6) competency streams listed above
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.