If you desire to work for a company that is focused on Cyber Security innovation and invests in the development of their employees, then this role might be for you.
Our Public Sector client is seeking a results-oriented professional with a passion for Cyber Security. While working for a diverse team, you will act as a Governance and Risk individual while promoting security awareness, standards, and policies.
– Support the growth and maturity of their security operations by defining and documenting their processes
– Analyze vendors to determine their security posture
– Be involved in a portfolio of projects that assess risk and deficiencies
– Develop and execute a TRA practice for their clients
– Promote security awareness by helping to research and identify tools for tracking Phishing activities
– Develop KPIs to definite and track their security measures
– Complete general evaluations of internal security controls
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– You should have between 4 to 6 years of experience in Information Technology and from a Security perspective
– Possess a completed Degree in Computer Science and a passion for CyberSecurity
– Have a strong technical background
– Be able to demonstrate your ability to think independently, problem solve and always be learning about your craft and remaining up to date in Cybersecurity.
– Strong communications both written and verbal are essential
If this role interests you and you have not only the technical skill but the enthusiasm and drive in the Cybersecurity field, please send a detailed resume along with some of the reasons why you would be a match for this role.
ABOUT IAN MARTIN
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.