Our public sector client is seeking a results-oriented individual to optimize the end-user experience through graphic design and innovation. While working with a diverse team, you will ensure the timely and effective communication of priorities, policies and actions to external and internal stakeholders across all of the client's corporate channels
– Publish and maintain content on the website, as well as include occasional changes to its appearance, organization, content access and display
– Maintain, produce, and publish digital communications in compliance with established standards, policies and legal obligations
– Liaise closely with key internal partners, maintaining multiple third-party supplier relationships in support of team activities; and
– Conduct ongoing research of best practices on technical and non-technical standards, processes, and advice on recommended solutions.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– At a minimum a recently completed two (2) year college diploma in website design and development or a degree in computer science (or equivalent program)
– experience with API integrations (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML/XLST)
– knowledge of WCAG 2.0 Accessibility compliance standards
– strong working knowledge of visual communication, interaction design, user-centered experience design and digital marketing
– keen understanding of UX/UI principles and best-practices
– advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
– solid grasp of responsive web design and frameworks (Bootstrap)
– knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics or similar tool) and SEO
– experience editing audio/video using Adobe Premiere
– experience in using enterprise level CMS (OpenText Web Site Management, WordPress, Drupal)
– strong attention to detail, effective written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, and to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.