| || |
Do you want to work for one of the largest Healthcare company in Massachusetts? They are currently looking for a Technical Writer to support their facility in Marlborough, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
The technical marketing writer is accountable for the transformation of highly technical material into clear, SEO optimized, and customer-focused content such as technical marketing materials (e.g., application notes, white papers, data sheets, product pages, etc.), blogs, articles, etc. The writer works closely with marketing communications and product marketing to contribute to and execute marketing communication materials for key product, region, or cross-business initiatives and programs.
- Transform highly technical content into engaging, SEO-optimized, and customer-focused content for multiple digital channels including web and social.
- Adapt content to target different marketing segments and customer personas.
- Take ownership for all phases of content production and optimization including planning, information gathering, writing, reviewing, editing, and final sign off.
- Collaborate with marketing team to measure and report content effectiveness. Use insights from analytics to improve content and content strategies.
- Ensure adherence to corporate branding and integrating corporate guidelines into marketing communication programs.
- Bachelor of Science degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, or related life sciences field
- 3+ years of experience in science writing or writing marketing communication materials for the life sciences.
- Strong writing, editing, and copyediting skills; careful attention to detail, and ability to work to a corporate style guide
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Ability to work across many time zones, operate with a high degree of autonomy on multiple projects, under time pressures to meet deadlines.
- Experience working in the area of protein purification and analysis
- Passion for writing about science, technology, healthcare, and innovation and the ability to turn complicated to compelling; developing creative, engaging and accurate content in a concise, clear, jargon-free way
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO and ability to create content that ranks well with search engines
- Experience writing for web audiences with social media distribution in mind
- Demonstrated ability to innovate & develop new ideas through collaboration.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.