We are looking for a Clinical MRI Technologist who will scan and review cases to identify high quality exams that could be used for marketing purposes based on resolution, tissue contrast, and scan times. The is a contract opportunity and the location in Waukesha, WI.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
· Scan and reviewing DICOM clinical exams to assess quality.
· Upon reviewing the clinical exams assessment will be given to the overall quality of the images or exams reviewed
· Using a star-based rating system and open field review the technologist will enter comments about the exams overall quality based on their assessment and experience.
· Basic post processing of the images will be needed on some parametric series (DWI, PWI, etc.)
Qualifications / Requirements
· Deep practical experience with all anatomical regions (neuro, body, breast, cardiac, and MSK imaging)
· Knowledgeable in imaging parameters that control quality, resolution, signal-to-noise ratio, scan time and artifact mitigation.
· Effectively communicate why images were or were not acceptable.
· Registered MR Technologist with ARRT credentials
· 5 years clinical experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Clinical MRI Technologist, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.