We are seeking a Test Technician who will be responsible to perform simple test automation modifications for a 12 month contract assignment with an extension beyond Santa Clara, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Procure, inventory tracking, BOM’s, shipping/receiving, calibration sample preparation (dicing, die-extract, die mount and WB, EVB’s)
· Repetitive or off-shift DC and optical testing – EVT, FA, and special testing to gather die-level skew or statistical surveys.
· Station qualification, capability (gage) testing, golden samples, and documentation
· Hardware station builds and as-needed soldering, debugging, etc.
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
· Generate EVT data rollups from scripts for review by the Engineer.
· Experience using test equipment such as Power supplies, multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, RF spectrum analyzers.
· CAD Drawing skills
· Experience testing electrical or optical modules.
Applicants with a Bachelors’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.