We are seeking a Rework Technician who will be responsible for providing rework support on motherboards and add-in-cards for a 1-month contract assignment with available extension in Chandler, AZ
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Developing thermal profiles for PCB components, identifying nozzles, revision control, updating/drafting rework instructions,
- Performing soldering workmanship within IPC standards and deliver a quality product.
- Technical functions in support of engineering activities such as ECOs, jig/fixture fabrication, or specialized rework equipment.
- Conducts engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in research work.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Engineering Technology background with 2-3 years of rework experience at a high-technician company. Basic rework skills.
- Provide 1st Ievel troubleshooting & debug support.
- Hand soldering and SMT technology (SRT and OKI systems).
- Thermal profiling for SMT component install/ de-install.
- hardware upgrades and CIP is a plus.
- Possess the ability to develop/interpret rework instructions.
- Certified/familiar with IPC Standards (.i.e. J-Std., 7711/7722), Understand revision control and PCB labeling.
Applicants with an Associates degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.