Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Intermediate DevOps Engineer to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Nepean, Ontario, Canada
POSITION & PROJECT OVERVIEW
We are looking for an Intermediate DevsOps Engineer to support our Retail Transformation Project. The Intermediate DevOps Engineer as part of the 'API Agile Build and Run Team' will empower the team to deliver web APIs, microservices and proprietary IaaS servers effectively to the cloud via Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes. Apart from provisioning essential backing services, the Intermediate DevOps Engineer will be responsible for defining and maintaining build and test pipelines, as well as building template definitions for the APIs, services and servers that will allow them to be scheduled across various container orchestration clusters and environments.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- A minimum of 3 years of position related professional experience
- Experience in delivering applications via CI / CD process
- Experience with build systems technologies, in particular: Jenkins / Jenkins Blue Ocean
- Experience delivering and operating containerized applications in the cloud
- Experience working with Azure Kubernetes Service as a container orchestrator
- Experience delivering applications via manage cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience delivering applications via Azure Cloud
- Experience building infrastructure as code using Ansible and ARM templates
- Experience working with Scripting languages, in particular: Bash and PowerShell
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience with working as part of an Agile Scrum Team
- Experience with application performance monitoring
- Experience with container health monitoring and alerting
- Excellence at enabling agile scrum team to delivering applications fast, and ensuring high SLAs for delivered applications
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.