Industrial Electricians 442A
- $1,500.00 Signing Bonus
- Starting Rate up to $35.00 per Hour (depending upon experience)
- 12 hour rotating continental shift
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Line Efficiency Bonuses
- Health and Dental Benefits
- On the Job Training
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a reputable beverage company in North America that was the first to develop and supply a 100% recycled plastic bottles.
If you have a passion for protecting the planet and want to work for a company that is committed to protecting our water resources and to building relationships with partners to effect change, then this is the place for you!
As our newest Industrial Electrician 442a you will be required to:
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance of electrical equipment, repair of electrical/mechanical systems.
- Work within a team to provide support for the production line to troubleshoot and repair breakdowns.
- Provide written reports of work required for repairs and upgrades.
- Participate, collaborate and cooperate with other trades to speed up repair and maintenance.
- Maintain all electrical wiring and switch gears sub-panels, facility HVAC, lighting, fans, and production equipment such as to ensure operator safety and machine integrity.
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine how to proceed.
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Participate in the implementation of various improvement projects.
- Repair, install, align, dismantle and move equipment / production lines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Industrial Electrician 442a;
- Experience related to the job: 2-5 years
- Knowledge of electrical, automation and controls
- Basic to moderate understand of PLC’s
- Experience with Krones machinery is an asset
- Food or Beverage Manufacturing or experience with high speed packaging equipment considered an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at Sarah.email@example.com Or you can text Sarah at 647-838-2522
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.