Our client in the development of Food Service equipment is looking for a Junior Software Test Engineer to join them for an 18 month contract in their Mississauga office.
Bringing a knowledge of Engineering and C and Linux programming your role will be to develop, test and maintain the software that is to be implemented in internal and customer product lines.
- Test Applications from set test plans
- Conduct unit testing.
- Resolve issues as they arise from testing
You will possess:
- An Engineering Degree
- C/C++ Software Design knowledge and experience (1-2 years)
- An understanding of good software design and documentation practices
- Knowledge of software configuration management and defect management tools
- Excellent code documentation and commenting skills
- Excellent debug and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge and practice in software validation practices
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.