Our mining client is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer for their mining operations in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge in design for low, medium and high voltage electrical systems, electrical design, and components for projects within the mining industry.
- Working independently as the senior engineer, assist with various aspects of a project in coordination with other engineering disciplines. This may include assisting with material cost and timing estimates, performing design and analysis, and developing specifications, maintenance and operating standards for electrical systems and equipment.
- Projects will be based at the client’s Northern Saskatchewan and Ontario sites. Individual will be required to occasionally visit these sites.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have ETAP experience and be skilled in ETAP modelling, with a working knowledge of result analysis.
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering coupled with 10 or more years of power systems engineering experience.
- Registered as a P.Eng. with both APEGS and PEO.
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure would be considered assets.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.