Our Mining client is looking for a Project Scheduler, who will be working from their office in Downtown Saskatoon.
- Responsible for the integrated engineering, procurement, and construction control schedule ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Develop and maintain schedules in collaboration with the project manager, project engineering, construction manager and site planner as appropriate, with resource loads for all project phases (current and future)
- Analyze project schedules and provide input to project reporting, with respect to, but not limited to, schedule variance and critical path. Complete analysis of current plan schedule variance to actual.
- Support change management (investigation, schedule update, baselines)
- Fluent in MS Projects Software
- 4-9 years of experience in project planning and scheduling
- Experience supporting projects within the mining industry will be an asset
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to have a chat with you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.