Our mining client is looking for a Master Data Specialist based out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for a 9-month contract.
What you will be doing…
- Creating, revising, and maintaining asset records in SAP including the population of class and characteristics.
- Creating, revising and maintaining bills of materials (BOMs) for equipment in SAP.
- Creating, revising and maintaining preventative maintenance plans in SAP.
- Creating, revising and maintaining preventative maintenance plans in Bentley AssetWise APM.
- Creating, revising and maintaining operator care rounds in Bentley AssetWise APM.
- Supporting the development of key Operational Reliability processes as it pertains to Master Data standardization.
What you will need to succeed…
- Minimum grade 12 diploma.
- Minimum 3 years SAP experience.
- Experience working in an operating heavy industry facility in a maintenance or maintenance support role.
- Experience with file administration and maintenance.
- Prior position in master data.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.