Our progressive downtown energy client has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant to join their team for a 12 month contract opportunity.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
In this role, you will provide administrative support to Canadian Products Marketing departments. You will also work closely with internal departments to facilitate process execution. You will work with outside vendors to provide support to the Cost Control and Commitment Reporting (CCCR) process and with hotel and meeting facility coordinators for external meeting arrangements.
The Administrative Assistant is a team focused with the ability to work independently on specific tasks, detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality of work and possesses an ability to multitask on a variety of administrative projects in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Support the CCCR process by processing Purchase orders and SES entries accurately and on time
- Process non-PO invoices
- Provide Time Administration for the Canadian Products Marketing departments
- Enter AP workflow coding for department managers for payment of invoices
- Submit iRequests to ensure staff has the company resources they require (i.e. arranging for office moves, equipment, and network/application requests, etc.)
- Record, transcribe and issue meeting minutes, notes and action logs
- Coordinate meetings, lunches, room bookings for internal and external meetings
- Index files and records for offsite archiving
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certificate or Diploma in Administrative or Business
- Knowledge of accounts payable process (1-2 years)
- Knowledge of SAP (AP process – 1-2 years)
- Minimum 3 years' progressive administrative experience, preferably in the petroleum industry
- Demonstrates ability to use office software to create, format and edit forms and presentations
- Demonstrates ability to maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Efficiently retrieves, inputs, edits, formats, transmits electronic data
- Accurately creates, generates and maintains diverse reports & documents utilizing databases, spreadsheets and communications
- Accurately and consistently applies CCCR policies and guidelines to the purchasing process
- Demonstrates ability to use SAP to complete the purchasing process for PO and non-PO invoices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience working with regulatory agencies
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multi-task processes.
- Self-motivated and possess strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.