Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for an experienced Logistics Analyst for their downstream portfolio supporting the schedulers who manage the client’s logistics via rail and truck through North America including commodities such as asphalt, diesel, ethanol, pet coke, and sulphur. This is a 1-year contract located in Calgary.
What you will be doing…
- Freight Requests.
- Fuel Surcharge.
- Maintenance of the freight rate tables.
- Management of the Multi Year Rail Contract KPIs.
- Account status with all Canadian and US railroads.
- Tariff Updates.
- System Updates.
What you will need to succeed…
- A Bachelor of Commerce or related degree in Business, Economics, or Supply Chain.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within, logistics, transportation, distribution and/or supply chain.
- Strong Computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- The ability to multi task whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- Well organized and have excellent planning and decision-making skills.
- Proven track record of creating, monitoring and reporting on KPIs, dashboards and other financial and operational metrics.
Nice to Haves
- 1-5 years of scheduling experience specific to rail transportation, scheduling and empty pipeline management.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certification.
- Experience and knowledge of Geometrix Rail Logistics System.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Previous experience with accounting and verifying invoices.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.