Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator who will coordinating the day to day Project Management, Demand & Capacity, Integrated Planning, Risks / Actions / Issues / Decision Management, program Vendor management. This job provides a broad range of basic to complex level coordination of support services activities. The successful incumbent with work with limited supervision, providing support to the Manager of ERP and the team of professionals and technical staff within that function.
This is a 12-month contract located in Edmonton, Alberta.
What you will be doing…
- Assists the team of professional and technical staff (Leads and above only) with their specific needs by:
- Provide support to visiting ERP team members through the coordination of meeting coordination and required follow-up.
- Arrange set up of venues/meeting rooms, provide ease of visitor experience by providing building access, visitor is knowledgeable of meeting room locations, support other general administrative requests, etc.
- Gathering and inputting data, variance reporting for a variety of cyclical budget documents and processes, e.g., annual and monthly budget reporting, etc.
- Preparation and modification of documents including letters, memos, reports, presentations, work orders as required. Produce communications and materials for distribution to stakeholders for ERP.
- Use judgment and initiative to communicate with internal stakeholders, clients and colleagues.
- Providing general administrative duties, e.g., draft correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, report distribution; prepare expense accounts for signature; new equipment set up for offices, phones, office moves; book maintenance requests, work orders; order business cards; coordinating meetings, functions and special events; maintain office supplies, mail delivery.
Track, code and route for appropriate approval all department invoices.
Proactive problem solving of day-to-day challenges in work area
What you will need to succeed…
- Administrative certification or equivalent experience, e.g., spreadsheet/database management, accounting and business math, business communications.
Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible and related experience in support of program management.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting ERP programs.
- Proven communication, negotiation, and influence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with diverse work styles.
- Strong knowledge of related Microsoft Office Suite, company databases, enterprise structure and standard operating procedures; advanced computer skills
- Requires a high level of discretion, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external contacts, and confidential or sensitive information.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to support to multiple clienteles in a fast-past environment.
- Ability to make suggestions to streamline and continuously improve relevant systems and processes.
Nice to Haves
- Highly motivated, positive and professional.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and decision-making within scope of responsibility.
- Experience tracking project resources.
- Strong team player collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Experience working with others on a global basis.
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills – communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.