Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies.
We are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for 4 months assignment in Trevose, PA.
- In this role you will be responsible for all Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) related tasks for the Engineered Systems (ES) Products business in partnership with the ES Products CFO and the business CEO and management of the regional finance teams and associated operations.
- Partnering with Business Finance and Operations to deliver regional growth and execution, you will:
- Serve as the right hand to the CFO to set targets and deliverables for all the business leaders and operating leaders around the globe for a $650MM organization.
- Drive initiatives, growth and profitability at EBIT level, delivering on cash targets.
- Partner with the Business Unit Finance teams to develop estimates and support planning activities.
- Lead all the business updates and forecast meetings for ES Products.
- Ensure completion of numbers and consolidation across ES Products.
- Strive for process simplification and harmonization of our global financial procedures.
- Manage processes including closing, reporting, budgeting, auditing and any other fiduciary responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent, or MBA (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years of direct or indirect people leadership
- Minimum of 5 years Finance/Accounting experience, with responsibility for a full P&L from orders to EBIT
- FP&A experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SAP and/or Tableau
- Excellent command of Excel and PPT; including advanced functions
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and make decisions in the given framework
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience to work across functional teams (operations, controller-ship, legal, HR)
- Ability to drive teams to better results thru insightful analysis and leadership
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses in a financial portfolio and act upon them
- Ability to drive business growth
- Solid leadership skills and ability to build efficient teams, manage and develop employees in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to represent the business and the company in front of senior leadership
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex issues with data interpretation and not just extraction
- Knowledge of financial management processes and accounting standards/concepts
- Proven track record of adapting to change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.