Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for DevOps Automation Engineer – Intermediate to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Kanata, Ontario, Canada
The Web Publisher is charged with overseeing, approving, and creating content for our Digital Properties. He/she will be responsible for building and maintaining web content, interactive tools, and online experiences that build the brand and generate new business opportunities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: MUST HAVE:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience or strong familiarity with Ansible
- Experience working with infrastructure as code and/or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Proficiency using scripting and development frameworks to drive automation
- Experience working with continuous integration and delivery platforms
- Experience building automated build chains and pipelines
- Experience integrating CI/CD platforms with 3rd party systems and cloud platforms
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and tools in a DevOps model
- Experience in defining and implementing cross teams and standard methodologies and practices; user education and support
- Ability to understand broad application and infrastructure architecture concepts and apply patterns to those that enable automation and development agility
- Extensive experience working with open source frameworks and leveraging capabilities scaled by the community at large
- Deep understanding of code development constructs such as automated build, code merging and branching strategies, automated testing and reporting and process flow control
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, collegiate diploma in computer science or equivalent experience
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide a smooth service transition of scripts and automation tools to the IT Operations team
- Automate core infrastructure components
- Automate Provisioning Requests
- Manage Configuration and Automation Backlog
- Enhance Automation and Streamline
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.