The Ian Martin Group is seeking an Avaya UC/CC Consultant for a 6 month contract. The clients preference is for remote work. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible to provide Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager (“POM”) campaign design and configuration within the POM Administration tool.
Our client is a multinational technology company, that specializes in providing business communications and services.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
- Gather Customer or business unit requirements translating them into technology or solution requirements, configure POM and deploy outbound campaigns.
- Included but not limited to Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager, Avaya Aura Experience Portal Administration, Experience Portal routing Experience Portal special features or Experience Portal application requirements.
- Review business requirements with Customer to validate key solution functions.
- Create POM campaign(s) aligned to requirements, including:
- Host Upload
- Contact group, i.e. calling list
- Campaign management, i.e. filters, groups and schedules)
- Testing Support
- Go live Support
- Campaign replication
- Review interaction of existing and new solution(s) including adjunct equipment.
- Validate solution functionality with Customer.
- Excluded Services: Custom Application(s) and/or software development to align with requirements for POM campaigns.
Applicants with the above relevant work experience will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.