Our Public Sector client is looking to improve warehouse productivity and improve availability of materials at central and distributed locations.
Goal is to improve processes at central and satellite stores to have real time view of inventory. Optimize storage and processing times to receive, stock and process material requests.
The proposed solution will……
- Optimize stocking locations at new warehouse that improve space utilization and processing times.
- Real time picking, stocking, receiving and counting using bar coding device
- Improve material availability of materials at satellite sites by incorporating cross docking at central store
- Incorporate all warehouse processes through bar coding/mobile device
- Working in conjunction with the Portfolio and Solution Delivery Manager, IFS Centre of Excellence, the developer is responsible for designing and developing solutions for our business partners.
- Responsibilities of this position include liaising with the end-user, subject matter experts and business analyst to define business requirements, preparation of the functional specification documents, detailed design specifications, construction, unit testing, and system integration testing of a number of components for various processes either in production or under development.
- These components include .Net applications (MVC), REST APIs, batch processes and BOE reports.
- Developer will also provide technical support during the various phases of acceptance testing, preparation for production implementation, and post-implementation support including application trouble-shooting and performance tuning during the warranty period.
- Developer will be involved in the development of technical documentation and end-user training for the components listed above.
- Follow DevOps and Agile methodology.
- Develop full stack technology solutions
- Ability to work with Service Oriented architecture (REST APIs) and integration platforms.
- This is a highly technical position requiring candidates with strong communication skills and current development skills.
- REST APIs
- ASP .NET MVC
- Mobile Application Development using React Native
- Experience with Warehousing
- Supply Chain Management experience