We are looking for a Fulfillment Buyer on behalf of our client in Boulder, CO a leader in waste/water treatment and chemicals.
Contract Duration: Until Dec 2021
Location: Boulder, CO
Fulfillment Buyer, tactical support for assigned commodities and suppliers.
The Fulfillment Buyer is responsible for defined work including but not limited to issuing POs, resolving AP issues, issuing RFQs, gathering cost data, enter price detail in SAP. In this role, you will meet day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Place Purchase Orders (PO) timely and resolve any pricing and/or delivery date discrepancies.
- Assess supplier capabilities and make recommendations on supplier acceptability for new projects.
- Analyze and track Supplier delivery performance and work with suppliers on any issues
- Analyze invoice discrepancies and provide timely resolution.
- Understand strategies for assigned commodities and proactively drive initiatives to meet Sourcing objectives and drive cost out.
- Issue RFQs for new parts, gather cost data and set up new parts in the system.
- Working closely with planning on any inventory or supplier delivery issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business or Technical discipline preferred) or significant relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge in MS Office, Word, Excel, Purchasing/MRP related software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented.
- Proven record of Continuous Improvement implementation.
- Analytical metrics-oriented, high motivation. Must be a collaborative team player, willing to take ownership of decisions, and be a results-oriented self-starter.
- Efficient with SAP
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- PC and database proficiency
- Strong oral and written communication skills