Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for an Information Management Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
We require the ability to spin up/spin down environments (including DBs) This process needs to be automated, fast, and repeatable without errors while minimizing the number of resources required to execute it. The person we engage will be the lead DBA resource working with other teams from Computing Services, Storage, Networking, Application Development, etc.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the role.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in developing IM policies, standards, and best practices.
- Experience in conducting research, including survey development, and creating supporting documentation.
- Experience developing information governance models and supporting tools.
- Experience creating training materials for both in?person sessions and on?line content and video delivery.
- Understanding of information asset registers/inventories, including their development and implementation.
- Understanding of current and future IM trends.
- Able to work with multiple business stakeholders and elicit business information needs.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience working as part of a project team with a structured delivery methodology and project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively individually, with minimal supervisions, with teams and remain flexible with shifting priorities.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Deliver information services to government clients and the public.
- Allow government to better manage, leverage, and share its electronic information assets.
- Support the digital worker and mobile workforce.
- Modernize the policy and the legislation framework to support information and data services for digital government.
- The implementation of the strategy recommendations includes work in areas such as, data analytics,
- electronic records management, and information asset registers.
- All Data Mapping and Data preparation work for the IM Requirements.
- Define Data Sets(n), Data Dictionary, Data Catalog, Document Data mapping.
- Build consensus with the team in a workshop format.
- Map ETL requirements.
- Define Use cases for UAT requirements, prepare scripts and execute them.
- Coordinate and execute UAT with user groups.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.