Our client is looking for a Level 2 Infrastructure Integration Specialist (Network or Server) for a 1 year Part-time contract (124 Days)
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct Security Assessment
• Create Active Directory Domain for security management
• Migrate existing SSL VPN device (Juniper) to new device (Palo Alto)
• Setup a warm or hot site an alternate OFMEM facility
• Setup and configure VM to the Cloud (off site backups of VM)
• Participate in Disaster Recovery testing and drills
• Setup third tier of data replication to an out of province host.
• Addresses capacity
Requirements (Rated Criteria)
• Demonstrated ability of maintaining and implementing network devices and hardware in an Enterprise Environment including knowledge of implementing domain controllers, security best practices and virtualization
• Extensive experience in maintaining and implementing disaster recovery strategies including preventative measures (backups, replication and supporting tools / technologies), Response measures (monitoring tools) Recovery Measure (restoration activities and Disaster recovery Assurance)
• Expert hands on experience in configuring and building servers including the installation of physical components ?
• Extensive OSI security knowledge including the ability to conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
• Previous Experience in the OPS would be an asset