Our client, a market leading integrated oil company requires an Inside Sales Representative to join their team for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity.
The candidate in this role, will be taking on an entry level role in industrial sales, supporting outside sales.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
This position's main responsibilities will be Account Management of cash accounts and specialty supply accounts. Interface with customer and internal stake holders in execution of product delivery. Manage any customer service issues
- Account management of cash, specialty supply accounts and pick up pricing
- Act as primary liaison between Marketing and its customers regarding customer service issues. This includes product delivery, pricing, invoice issues.
- Liaise between Manufacturing, Supply & Logistics on job execution to ensure a high level of customer Satisfaction
- Assist Sales team with deal entry
- Act as systems super user for all Marketing systems including Salesforce
- Manage customer complaint process
- Manage rack pricing
- Assist with Sales forecast process
- Assist in job tendering and issuance of required documentation
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree-Business, Economics
- Previous industrial Sales experience 1 Year
- 1-3-year experience in office environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong customer Service skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and extreme deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with personnel at various levels both internally and externally.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2-year experience Industry experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Ability to think outside the box, and troubleshoot
- Technically savy
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.