We are recruiting for an Engineer (Instrumentation & Controls) for our clients facility in Kanata, Ontario.
- Working within the Engineering team, you will:
- Assist in troubleshooting, process optimization and continuous improvements across manufacturing operations in Kanata.
- Develop, test and install control systems for hot cells and process equipment (controls type).
- Independently conduct and modify current practices and procedures to reflect business needs.
- Plan and execute activities to ensure project goals are met.
- Commissioning of new processes, products, equipment and facilities.
- Provide technical advice as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (in a discipline having studied Instrumentation & Controls).
- 5+ years of specifically related experience.
- Experience with Current Good Manufacturing Practices, including IQ/OQ/PQ, Validation Development, and CAPA resolution.
- Working knowledge of electro-mechanical systems, facility equipment and tool design, PLC’s and related computer systems would be an asset.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and workload prioritizing skills.