We have an immediate need for an Instrumentation Engineer/Technologist for our mining client in their Head office in Saskatoon.
- Serve as or support the instrumentation discipline design lead on multi-discipline project teams.
- Prepare engineering drawings and documents such as the instrument index, control philosophy, P&IDs, instrument data sheets, instrument location plans, loop drawings, cable schedules, PLC and other panel drawings as required.
- Prepare and evaluate bid documents for materials and contracts.
- Perform vendor shop drawing reviews.
- Tasks may also include preparation of estimates, responding to RFIs, and occasional trips to Northern mine and mill sites and Ontario sites.
- Instrumentation technologist (or equivalent) or P.Eng
- P.Eng. or Licensee in Saskatchewan and/or P.Eng. registration in Ontario will be an asset
- Experience with Schneider PLCs (Quantum, M340 and M580) would be an asset
- 4-10+ years of experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.