If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Buyer II for a 6+ months assignment in Greenville
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sourcing, engineering or manufacturing
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
- Supply Chain experience
- Oracle Purchasing system experience
- Strong interpersonal communications, and negotiation skills with ability to influence at all levels of internal GE and external suppliers
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; strong PC and database management skills.